55+ Inspirational AIR Movie Quotes - Guide For Moms

Air Movie Quotes

Air released in theaters across the United States today, April 7, 2023. I will have a review of the movie coming soon, so make sure to stop back by to check it out. It will be linked below. In the meantime, I wanted to share a list of some of the best quotes from the film. Check out these 55+ of the best and most inspirational Air movie quotes.

If you enjoyed these Air movie quotes, check out these other articles: The Super Mario Bros. Movie quotes, Tetris movie quotes, AppleTV+ The Big Door Prize quotes, Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves movie quotes.

Air Parents Guide Movie Review

Air Movie Quotes

I just can't understand why kids want to make less money with a rival shoe company.

People that know what the hell a Nike is.

I always go through the mommas. The mommas run sh*t.

I need my job, Sonny. Don't play.

That slogan came from a convict in front of a firing squad who was asked what his last words were.
Just do it.

We'd be better off signing my mom.

We need more money.

We can't get f*cking Jordan.

I brought you here to grow the basketball business.

Basketball's the future.

Is this going to lead to some Buddhist afroism I don't want to hear?

Air movie quotes

He's too small to be that good in the NBA as he was in college.

I need you done now.

I don't want to sign three players, I want to sign one. Him.

He doesn't wear the shoe. He is the shoe. The shoe is him.

I'll tell him the one thing that others can't compete with, that our basketball department is f*cking terrible.

When someone says "it's not about the money," I for sure know it's about the money.

Three words: state of the art.
That's four.

We all have a past.

Don't confuse desperation with vision.

I'm willing to bet my career on Michael Jordan.

He's a kid. He's not thinking of what he wants; he's thinking of what he doesn't have now.

Your voice tells you to do stupid sh*t. My voice has me a part of history.

It's quite presumptuous of you to show up at my front door.

I think it's admirable of you to give your life to your family.

I believe in your son. I believe he is different, and I believe you are the only person who knows it.

You want to f*ck with me you, Herpes Simplex 2, mother f*cker?

I will eat your f*cking nuts.

If we don't make this deal, I don't know what my place is at this company.

I need the greatest basketball shoe ever made.

Poetry only makes the world bearable. Engineering got us to the moon.

They are going to fine Michael Jordan for being too colorful.

This is it, Air Jordan.

I like this place better when it is empty. What does that say about me?

If we're going to make it, we've got to take risks.

Air movie quotes

I do see what you're doing with this.

A shoe is always just a show until someone steps into it.

I gotta say, it's beautiful.

Sometimes the most you can do is all you can do.

He doesn't want to be here, but he will listen. I promise you that you have our attention.

Young boys got to have some fun too.

It's an American story, and that's why Americans love it.

Once they build you up as high as they can, they are gonna tear you down.

A lot of people can climb that mountain, but it's the way down that breaks them.

You are Michael Jordan and your story is going to make us want to fly.

Nike has long been in search of its basketball star, we believe you are the star.

Great speech. Emotional.

We got 'em.

I appreciate that you believe in me, man.

You eat; we eat. That's all he's asking.

I agree that the business is unfair.

You're remembered for the rules you break.

Hey Michael, welcome to Nike.

We just signed Michael Jordan!

Big steps is how we made this place.

I don't have friends; I have clients.

If we ruin the business, at least we had fun doing it.

You're a brilliant guy, Sonny, and you have courage. That is what you do here.

Everybody knew.

Comments

Popular Posts

90 Best Good Night Messages - Good Night Texts - The Pioneer Woman

American Family Insurance Review 2019: Home & Car - Bankrate.com

The 10 best romance novels of 2022 - The Washington Post